We serve Seniors facing limitations from the natural aging process:
- Elderly individuals living with physical, emotional or mental challenges of any kind (including Alzheimer’s and dementia)
- Individuals with diseases or disabilities of all kinds
- Those recovering from injury, surgery or illness that need assistance during recovery and rehabilitation
We provide both part-time and full-time, 24/7 care services. In-home care provides security, safety and supervision which give you peace of mind.
Here are some examples of the wide array of clients we serve:
- Seniors living at home needing any level of personal care.
- Elderly Couples – both of whom experience some form of limitations or challenges.
- Individuals or elderly couples residing in assisted living facilities that need more services than what may be available on-site.
- Seniors or individuals that are completely independent, but that appreciate weekly assistance around the house and/or socialization.
- Individuals whose driving ability is limited or for whom driving is no longer comfortable or safe. We assist with shopping, errands and appointments.
- Individuals with special needs, such as physical or mental disabilities of any kind – whether they need a little extra help or full-time, 24/7 care services.
- People recovering from injury or surgery that need extra care during rehabilitation.
- Individuals suffering from Alzheimer’s or dementia that need extra understanding, as well as a careful and watchful eye for safety and security.
- People diagnosed with any kind of disease, whether it is a heart condition, cancer, Parkinson’s, Crohn’s, or myriad other diseases.
There are other reasons people request our in-home care which are not measured in tasks and assignments, but are just as important. All our clients enjoy the intangible benefits of in-home care, which includes:
- Protecting and supervising a loved one with challenges such as Alzheimer’s or dementia.
- Alleviate concerns about falling or needing help while alone.
- Lessening worry about their safety when alone, as well as their use of appliances, electronics, etc.
- Providing “In-home Respite” care, which is care for the purpose of providing a much-needed break for family members that may be providing care on a regular basis.
- Providing socialization and companionship and someone with understanding and compassion to listen.
Where Our Clients Are
Our caregivers are located all over the metro-Phoenix area. We try to match caregivers with clients that live nearby when possible. Our office is centrally located (near 101 and Tatum Blvd.) and we serve clients in Carefree, Cave Creek, Chandler, Fountain Hills, Glendale, Mesa, Paradise Valley, Peoria, Phoenix, Scottsdale, Sun City, Sun City West and Surprise.
Most often, we provide care for your loved ones in their own home, but can also provide care to loved ones in other locations. For example, we serve seniors in assisted living facilities who require personal care that is beyond the level of care offered by the centers.