Interested in Becoming Part of Our Team of Caregivers?
Having a career in home care services will allow you to become an important part in the lives of those needing personal care. Being a Home Caregiver in itself can be a very rewarding career. You truly make a difference in the life of someone needing care, as well as his or her family.
Members of our team are kind, caring, friendly and reliable. If you possess these qualities, we are interested in talking to you about becoming a part of our team of home caregivers. We strive to provide these same qualities in our work environment.
We hire warm, personable and dependable individuals who desire to provide non-medical, in-home care to those in need. If you’re a compassionate person with a positive attitude and a heart for working with seniors and others needing in-home care, Comfort Caregivers may be the perfect fit for you.
Caregiver duties typically include:
- Conversation and companionship
- Preparing and planning meals
- Laundry and changing bed linens
- Transport to appointments and assistance running errands
- Assistance with personal tasks and movement
- Medication reminders
- Bathing, dressing and grooming
- Light housekeeping
Benefits of Working With Our Team:
- Competitive Pay: We offer competitive pay
- Welcoming and rewarding work environment.
- Flexible Schedules: We offer 4, 8 and 12 hour shifts; days, evenings, nights, weekends, and live-in.
- Friendly staff: Comfortable, safe and welcoming atmosphere.
- One-on-One Care: Work independently and develop deep relationships.
- Current driver’s license and auto insurance
- Social security care or work authorization
- Current TB test
- Current First Aid and CPR Certification
- Three professional references
- Clean background report
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- English speaking